What’s worked for your cat?
Every cat is unique, and each of us discovers unique ways to care for, and live with, our feline companions. Sometimes, though, the best way to figure out how to care for our own cat is to get advice from other cat owners who have dealt with similar challenges and situations.
We’ve created this area for cat owners to share with each other what is working for their cats. If you’ve found something that works for your cat, please add to our collective knowledge with your solution-oriented story.
Please remember that the sole purpose of our What’s Working forum is sharing what’s worked for our cats. There’s no place in this forum for critiques of people, products, companies, or beliefs.
Any feedback or comments should be sent to email@example.com .
If there are concerns or problems with other user stories, please flag the story and/or contact our firstname.lastname@example.org address to explain the situation.
Nonetheless, Mud Bay is not responsible for any content posted by third parties or for the accuracy, efficacy, usefulness, or safety of any opinions, advice, recommendations, solutions, or other information in content posted by third parties. Mud Bay does not and cannot review all content prior to its posting. Users are more likely to read a post before Mud Bay does. Users use and/or rely on content at their own risk and it is each user’s responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, efficacy, usefulness, or safety of any opinions, advice, recommendations, solutions, or other information in content posted by third parties. Each user agrees that Mud Bay shall have no liability to any user for the user’s use of, or reliance on, any content.
Users may not submit – and Mud Bay reserves the right not to post, or to remove – postings that, in Mud Bay’s sole judgment, contain one or more of the following:
- Unsolicited Advertisements, repeat bulk-style communications, or “spam” content
- Negative or slanderous references to other products, companies, offers, professions, or web sites
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Email addresses, URL’s, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other forms of contact information.
- Critical or spiteful comments about other stories posted on mudbay.us
- Public solicitations for charity or donations *
- Profane names or nicknames
- A robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Mud Bay site
- A virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse or other items of a destructive nature
- Any graphics, audio or photos other than a photo of the cat described in the story.
- False, intentionally misleading, misinformative, or deceptive content.
- Content that is patently offensive to users of the Mud Bay site, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Content that harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- Content that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person
- Content that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive
- Content that is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
- Content that is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature
- Content that promotes commercial purposes
* For information about Mud Bay’s charitable donations, please visit the Charitable Giving page.
- Users are solely responsible for any content and other material that they submit, publish, or display on the Mud Bay site
- Users may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining prior written consent of the owner of such property rights.
- Users may not submit any content or material that infringes misappropriates or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights of any party
- Users may not provide any posted material that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- Users agree to provide only content that is true and will not purposely provide false or misleading information.
- Users may not copy or store any content offered on the Mud Bay site for anything other than your own use.
For any content that a user posts, the user grants to Mud Bay the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part, world-wide, and to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
Modifications to this Agreement
Mud Bay reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Users agree to indemnify and hold Mud Bay, affiliates, officers and employees harmless, including costs and attorney’s fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your use of the Mud Bay site, (ii) your use of Mud Bay services, (iii) the violation of these Terms of Service by you, or (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party using your User ID of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Termination of Service
Mud Bay, in its sole discretion, has the right to delete or deactivate your posting, immediately and without notice, and remove and disregard content from within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if Mud Bay believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the User Terms and Agreements. Further, the user agrees that Mud Bay shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to posting.